Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who is this person?

I hardly know this person I have been talking to for the last few hours. I don't see him as I once did. He isn't surpose to be this kind, from what I hear. So far my converstation with him as been real easy and I haven't forced myself in to continuing it. It just rolls on it's own. Things haven't been like this with anyone in a long time. It's almost nice in a eery way. It's out of place, yet comfortable. I would follow through on this interaction if asked too, but I know that's to much to ask. This is strictly a one night thing. It makes me think though, why am I not like this with everyone? Especially with my friends and family, the dearest people to me. I think part of the ease with Matt comes from my lack of carefulness with what I say. Half way because I don't care if he likes me or not. We aren't friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment