Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things I deeply regret.

1.) Not telling my parents about what happened at my daycare when I was younger, but I plan to some day.
2.) Accidently killing that duckling that me and my Momma found when we at my cabin, back when I was really little. It was scared and went into shock.
3.) Pushy people away.
4.) Not caring about people that care about me.
5.) Not taking school seriously all these years. I mean, I'm a junior and I have the feeling I have conquered nothing.
6.) Giving up on things I really liked, fearing I would embarrass myself.
7.) Being shy and super fat for so long.
8.) Not giving the right people second chances.
9.) Giving the wrong people second chances.
10.) Being confident in everything but the ONE thing I need to be confident at.
11.) Not being there when James Short died.
12.) Lossing touch with Jonhhy Kay in the last few months before his accident that killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment