Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

High School.

High School is everything they say, it is a total waste with lots of drama, hard classes, impossible teachers and stupid situations. One thing I didn't hear, that turned out to be my biggest lesson so far is that this is the time that you find out who your real friends are. I think it's because this is where people from into the people they really are, we have all grown up in the last few years. Some for the better some for the worse. I can honestly say I have changed for the better, I'm more content with my life than I have ever been. Sure, there are still things I'm working out and trying to figure out how I'm going to handle it, But I look at my challenges with a leveled head and want to comeout and intend to comeout a better person. I have decided to not use my time screwing myself over and missing up my furture, completely. I will say I do lack the motivation to push myself to go above and beyond whats asked off me. I do tend to skate by in school, only doing what it takes to get in and get out, but I don't forget the person that I am or what I stand for. Sadly, I can't say that is true for everyone. I have lost respect of the person I have been closest to for over half my life, because of their lack of self control and their excellent ability to prove they are the most arrogent and selfish person to step on to Earth. They hate everything they stand for,yet they continue with it all. Pathetic, I know. This is where the whole 'finding out who your real friends are' thing comes in, because this is where I realized that there are just somethings you can't give up for a loved one, and that is morals. I thank High School 100% for this, and people that have been through those tough four years can understand that. It's just so high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment