Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Above the influence.

I'm now above the influence, which really isn't a big deal coming from me. It's not like I ever had a drug problem or let my drinking get out of hand. I just am growing up and seeing what's important in my life, and right now it's school and getting a job. Even my friends are going to have to go on the back burner for a bit. I love them, but I need to start getting my life set up and get a step in the right direction. Smoking weed, drinking, partying with friends everyday are distractions that are starting to stand in the way of the things I can to accompish for myself. Especially when it's my senior year, I want everything to end on a good note and to be ready for next year when I am on my own and in college. I need to start buliding myself grown to stand on my own to feet with, I can do it, as long as I start working now. I'm not saying that I'm never going to drink again , or goof off with friends. I'm just not going to do it until I have everything in check and can maintain my wanted life style while doing the things that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment