Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Lesson.

You can't play a player.

I have come to learn this by refusing to get myself screwed over by someone titled a 'player' therefore I fell into the same game. Honestly, I don't regret a thing. I'm not the type of person that decides every five seconds that I have meet the love of my life so then I don't go do the typical things such as make stupid mistakes that I will regret and be embarrassed about later or have my little bitty heart broken over. I think it's best to come to the table being honest with yourself and know what you want and what you really are gonna get. With my last few months coming to a end I must say, I'm proud of myself. Things are over and I really could care less. I'm already over it, I was even it the second it happened. I think it was because I never put my all into it or got attached.
The weridest part about this all is that I have my brother to thank, he told me the truth. 'He's a nice guy but he thinks he's a player.' He was a nice guy, I have nothing bad to say about him or even think. I honestly just don't think anything about him one way or another. I got out of this completely scotch free. The way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment